Wednesday 27 March 2019

International_Conference | | Recent_research_Updates

                             Pharmacology_Congress 2019
                               
A1c Test
A1c blood_test found to be unreliable in diabetes_diagnoses
Research has discovered that numerous instances of diabetes are missed when the hemoglobin A1c_blood_test is utilized exclusively to analyze the infection.
More than 5 million people in the UK will be living with diabetes by 2025.
Maria Mercedes Chang Villacreses portrays diabetes as a “global epidemic.”
Types of Diabetes:

Type 1 & Type 2
Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune_system_destroying insulin producing cells in the pancreas.
There are various causes that add to the advancement of type 2 diabetes. A typical risk factor for type 2 diabetes is a family ancestry of the condition. 
Other risk factors incorporate obesity, poor_diet, an inactive way of life, and increased_age.

 https://pharmacology.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/asiapacific/conference-brochure.php


3 Types of blood tests are used to diagnose Diabetes.
Fasting and random_blood_tests are utilized to measure the blood_sugar_levels at a specific point in time.

The A1c_test gives the normal blood glucose levels more than a few months but does not include a period of fasting before the test. There is also an oral glucose resilience test that is completed after an eight-hour fasting period, which is usually used to diagnose gestational_diabetes. 
Lead researcher Maria Mercedes Chang Villacreses, M.D. of city of Hope's Diabetes and Metabolism Research Institute in Duarte, California, has found that the  A1c_test missed the diabetes diagnosis in 73 percent of the 9,000 people included in her study.

Since the incorporation of A1c in 2010, it's been depended on increasingly more for its convenience because patients don't need to quick. However, it is not a perfect test.

The A1c_test is known to deliver varying outcomes in black and Hispanic communities, and iron deficiency and other blood issues can also influence the outcomes produced by the A1c test.

   https://pharmacology.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/asiapacific/abstract-submission.php

Recent_Research: Avocado seeds likely to be rich in Anti-inflammation Properties
Avocado
 Avocado is a well known food item now-a-days. It is rich in minerals and nutrients, along with being a good source of solid fats. Generally people like expending the natural fruit's pulp and reject the huge estimated seed.
However, researchers at the State University of Pennsylvania have said that these discarded avocado seeds possess an extract having essential anti-inflammatory qualities.

As per researchers, the use of avocado seeds along these lines is sensible as they have high amounts of polyphenols. This compound is a natural substance having antioxidant effects. It tends to be useful in protecting cellular level health.

the researchers have revealed that since ancient times, native South Americans have used avocado seeds in treatment of inflammatory  conditions. In fact, the seed has more polyphenol content as compared to the pulp.

                                         *********************************************
                     To know more about recent researches from our eminent speakers, & exhibitions kindly join with us at Pharmacology Congress 2019 | Singapore | September 11-12

The conference's goal will to provide a scientific forum for all international prestige scholars around the world and enable the interactive exchange of research knowledge. The conference will focus on evidence-based benefits proven in clinical trials and scientific experiments. 

For any generalquery:pharmacology@conferenceint.compharmacology@pharmameetings.net                    

6 comments:

  1. i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
    He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
    1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT      

    ReplyDelete
  2. i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
    He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
    1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT      

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  6. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete