Conference Series Ltd is a renowned organization that organizes highly notable pharmaceutical conferences throughout the globe. Currently we are bringing thirteenth “World Congress on Pharmacology and Toxicology” (Pharmacology Congress 2018) scheduled to be held during May 24-25, 2018 at Tokyo, Japan. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Pharmacology and Toxicology.
ConferenceSeries Ltd organizes a conference series of 3000+ Global Events inclusive of 1000+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Pharmacology Congress 2018 focuses on the importance to understand drugs and how they can affect human physiology. It is with better understanding of Pharmacology one can know the right dosage and dosage forms of drugs. More research in pharmacology deals with identifying and responding to drug interactions and its side effects along with its mechanism of action, its therapeutic index and thereby treat accordingly. More intensive study with the interaction between drug and its therapeutic effect helps to identify the properties of ideal drugs.
Why to attend???
Join your peers around the world focused on learning about Pharmacology, toxicology and related advances, which is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Pharmacology and toxicology community, conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with current and potential professionals, make a splash with a new research works, and receive name and recognition at this 3-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent research, advances, and the newest updates in Pharmacology are hallmarks of this conference.
- Students, Scientists, Researchers, and Faculty of Pharmaceutical Universities
- Medical Colleges, Researchers from Pharmaceutical Companies, Pharmacy Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs, Training Institutes, Software developing companies
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies, CRO and Data Management Companies.
- 300+ Participation (70 Industry: 30 Academia)
- 5+ Keynote Speakers
- 50+ Plenary Speakers
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Psychopharmacology & Neuropharmacology
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Cardiovascular and Ethno pharmacology
- Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics
- Drug Screening and Discovery
- Environmental Toxicology and Human Toxicology
- Food and Chemical Toxicology
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref